Welcome to the Bagley Public School Speech-Language Website!
Speech-Language Pathologists (SLPs) are professionals trained in the assessment, diagnosis, treatment and prevention of communication disorders related to speech, language, cognitive-communication, voice, swallowing, and fluency. If you suspect your child has a communication disorder, please contact your child's teacher.
Mrs. McLean (Bagley Early Childhood), Ms. Teri (Bagley Elementary School), Ms. Cathy (Telepractice- Bagley Elementary School), and Miss Claire (Bagley High School)
- Mrs. McLean
- Bagley Early Childhood: 8:00-3:30 Monday-Friday
- Bagley Elementary School: 8:00-3:30 Monday-Friday
- Ms. Teri
- Bagley Elementary School: 8:00-3:30 Monday & Wednesday
- Ms. Cathy
- Bagley Elementary School Telepractice
- Miss Claire
- Bagley High School: 8:30-3:00 Monday & Wednesday; 12:00-3:00 Friday