What is the World's Best Workforce?
The "Striving for the World's Best Workforce" bill was passed in 2013 to ensure every school district in the state is making strides to increase studen performace. Each district must develop a plan that addresses the following five goals:
1. All Student are ready to start kindergarten.
2. All third-graders can read at grade level.
3. All achievement gaps between students are closed.
4. All students are ready for career and/or postsecondary education.
5. All students graduate from high school.