With the pandemic still affecting schools, there are new protocols families need to follow with regard to this year's open house.
- Back to School Paperwork
- To eliminate the amount of points of contact at the school, we are asking parents to read and sign one document for their child's paperwork before arriving at the school. You can fill out the form on the school's site here. Please read the Student Handbook, Title 1 Compact, and Technology Agreement before completing the form. If you have multiple students enrolled at Bagley Elementary (enrolled in either the in-person or distance learning model), you will need to complete the form for EACH student.
- Here is a video tutorial to help if you have questions about the site - Back to School Paperwork
- Open House Teacher Appointment Page
- Open house this year will take place in a conference style with families scheduling time to come in or meet virtually over Zoom. All teachers have created an appointment calendar with times available to meet with new students and parents. Distance learning teachers are available from 8:00 am until 3:00 pm and in-person learning teachers are available from 12:00 pm until 7:30 pm. Please visit this website and find your teacher's name and click on their name so you can get to their appointment page. After that, find a time that works best for you and click on the grey box. If you do not have a Google account you will need to sign up for a Google account before you can sign up for a time to visit with your child's teacher. You can visit either in-person or over Zoom. You will receive an email after you sign up for your time. You do not need an account for Zoom, just download the app or program and you're ready to go.
- Here is a video tutorial to help if you have questions about signing up for an appointment time - Access Teacher Appointments
- Open House School Entrances
- We are limiting open house visitors to ONLY 1 parent and 1 student per family at a time. To visit with teachers during open house you will need to wear a mask and enter through specific doors to access your child's classroom. Please enter through the assigned door that corresponds with you child's teacher. Hallways will not be open for through traffic. You will need to exit and re-enter the building at a different location to access additional classrooms. A PDF has been uploaded and color-coded for you to access grade level classroom.
- Attached is a video on entering and exiting - Open House Entrances